Monday, June 1, 2009

I Promise You I've Been Trying to Stay Positive

It's just so hard to search the Internet for good material when a ton of terrible crap comes up. This fiendish so-and-so, shit-smelling-face-acting and all, came from the same high school that I did. There was a whole political thing with limited parking spaces for students, and kids whose daddies could afford to get them nice cars. She probably had the best spot, which is why she was cast as a queen. Looking at this picture, my gag reflex is triggered. I really can't explain it, but I wonder whether Jehovah personally threw a couple of airplanes at the Twin Towers, knowing that we were harboring a Natalie Portman somewhere.


It sounds like class hatred, I know, but there's a universal quality I can't explain easily. Let's just say it fits into a historical perspective that would be very boring in a blog about sex. My father went to prep school in the 50s, making the issue more complex than you may think. Yep, an original preppie! Do I really have to go into details? 4.53% of Earth's population consuming 1,000,000% of resources and all? Most of the Southern Hemisphere of an entire planet being a ghetto. I won't even talk about Syosset High cheerleaders! It's just too, too terrible! I am a man of delicate sensibilities after all! Ack! Gag! Choke!

No comments:

Post a Comment