Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Get Her.... Knocked Up?!?! Really?

No pill culture in Japan, I guess! I mean no offense to my global friends who interpret this with ease, but in my sex-removed-from-reproduction culture this is a mystery to me. Oh my!


It's called culture shock. The fact that I can have access to this very different perspective is testimony to the relative freedom of the internet, at least if your country allows unregulated access. In the USA there are people trying to control our access, and similar personality types in other lands have gotten away with it, I know.

Not long ago, a former member of one of our more corrupt regulating forces, the FBI, suggested creating a second Internet, "more secure," I suppose, in that it allows for greater state control somehow. We've already given away a little too much as it is, thank you, in the name of "protecting our children."

A little like this fellow. Isn't that all cozy?


Yep. If we give in to fear peddling, meant to target voter's weak points, and surrender too much in the name of safety, we could become another China. I feel that I can say that because I haven't gotten a single hit from the vast and populous country, in spite of worldwide attention for my blog.

And you know that if I can reasonably criticize a country from within the Great Satan itself, there must be a problem!

So hurrah for nasty Internet pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment